On the DUO REHA model the driver and passenger push the pedals independently of each other and in the same gear. The driver forces the pedal motion in the passenger side which is important in the rehabilitation of walking-impaired users. This function can be easily disabled to allow the passenger to rest during the bicycle ride.
This electric tricycle has a powerful and lightweight motor which is designed for optimum power transmission for the purpose of providing maximum range and comfort. The driving distance of a fully charged battery is up to 30 km and in favourable wind and weather conditions often even longer. Motor performance can be regulated via three levels and the motor automatically shuts off at 25 km/h. The handlebar LCD screen informs you of speed, distance travelled, current auxiliary level and much more.
The battery is removable and charging can therefore take place right where you prefer it to.
The DUO REHA is particularly known for its user-friendliness, flexibility and formidable roadability:
- Powerful electrical motor which is activated using the pedals
- Easy to get on and safe to ride
- Comfortable sofa seats which you can easily adjust forwards and backwards
- Driven by both back wheels via rear axle differential
- Extremely strong construction and a long working life of more than 10 years
- Recognised rehabilitation aid for the walking-impaired
- We tailor the bicycle to your specific needs and deliver it within 15 business days
Gear system AS REQUIRED:
- Freewheel with 5 gears in the driver’s side with the option of engaging and disengaging the passenger